Hi Everyone! the AASFA Board is providing the following food items, tomorrow:
Buns for both,
Gluten-free breads (becase damned if I could find Gluten-free buns, booo)
A Veggie Platter,
Hummus (Roasted Red Pepper)
Individual Bags Veggie Chips (Ghosts and Bats)
Assorted Individual Snack Bags Lays Chips,
Gluten Free Ketchup, Mustard, and Relish,
Lettuce, Tomatoes, and Onions for Burger/Hotdogs
Sharp Cheddar slices,
Gluten-Free Welches Fruit Snacks,
Assorted Nabisco, Individual, Mini Cookie Snack Packs,
Gluten-Free Spinach & Kale Whole Grain chips,
Gluten-Free Blue Corn Tortilla chips,
Faygo Red Pop,
Organic, No Sugar Added, Capri Sun Apple Juice Pouches
What Can You Bring? Any type of dessert, fruit, salads , or anything you like/want.
I’d love some watermelon to appear. YUMMMMMMM
See you tomorrow at Noonish, or whenever you arrive!
What more details on the AASFA Picnic? Here you go:
It’s that time of year again, SUMMER! And that means it is also time for the annual AASFA summer picnic.
THE WHERE: SouthEast Area Park, E. Ellsworth Rd. and Platt Rd. (NW corner) Ann Arbor, Mi 48108
- This is the same park as last year, different from previous years.
- Linked at the bottom is a map of the park.
- We have rented out the covered shelter for the event, please meet there.
THE WHEN: SATURDAY, August 31st, 12pm – ?, 2019
- During the picnic there will be a ConCom Meeting.
- An AASFA Board Meeting will precede the picnic at 10am. (These are open to anyone!)
Voting & Nominations:
- Voting on Pro, Science, Fan, and Artist/Music/Gaming/Other GOH’s (4 total) for the 2021ConFusion (2020’s GoHs are already set, or in the works)
- Please send nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org (comments/direct replies will not be considered nominations)
- When you send a nomination, please include some information about the person and what category they would fall into.
Food & Beverage:
- The AASFA Board will provide some food and beverages, but encourage people to bring something to share.
- If you bring a dish to share, please bring serving utensils.
THE WHO: YOU!
- And your friends.
- And anyone thats seems pretty cool and is into fandom
- (or should be).
- This is an all ages event, so bring along the kidlets too!
Hope to see you there!!